Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Access for the Egyptian

I think I've become obsessed with traveling. I now have a Schengen visa valid until April 2010, a 5-year US visa and a 3-year UK visa. So those territories are covered. I've now researched all the countries to which I do NOT require a visa, or can obtain one 'on arrival' . So here they are, but not in the order I plan to visit them in. I'll think about that later. I am however, VERY excited about the number of countries I can visit without submitting my entire life story, fingerprints and witnesses that I am a decent law-abiding human being. So kudos to these countries and their wonderful governments.

Of course some of these have limitations on the length of stay, but that's ok.

Visa Obtained On Arrival:
Azerbijian
Belarus
Cambodia
Cameroon
Kenya
Kiribati
Laos
Lebanon
Maldives
Pakistan
Somalia
St. Lucia
St. Vincent Islands
Yemen
Uganda
Zambia

NO VISA REQUIRED:
Albania
Anguilla
Aruba
Dominica
Gibraltar
Haiti
Hong Kong
Macao
Maldives
Montserrat
Seychelles
Tonga
Trinidad & Tobago
Zimbabwe
Chad
China
Cook Islands
Equador
Eritrea
Georgia
Indonesia
Ivory Coast
Malaysia
Malta
Mauritius
Micronesia
Netherlands Antilles
Syria
Jordan
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Yugoslavia

Update: The website I found this list is not a very reliable authority on foreign affairs & traveling. So if anyone knows any better, please do advise!

5 comments:

  1. yugoslavia? does that visa come with a time travel machine? :D
    matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming this means no visa required for Serbia, etc...?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole issue DEPENDS on your nationality. It makes a big difference if you are arriving to those countries from a hungry country south the Sahara.
    Keep traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting that you've left out Sri Lanka and India.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Imthishan, need visas for both, I'm pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete