Monday, 2 March 2009

Where in the world is Maisaloon?

Two things are immediately obvious:

1) You're not in London

2) You're
not holed up in Kuwait's lowest star rating hotel (not the best plug for Royal Residence but what can you do).

For non-twitterers, a picture of Maisaloon's secret business trip location is over here: http://twitpic.com/1rssw

We have established that you are somewhere in Asia, but I think we may need some more clues. Can we have some demographics? What's the culture like? Traditional cuisine? It seems like a fairly exotic island location?

Are there any prizes going for guessing the right answer by the way? In that case, I'd like suggestions for answers sent straight to my email - I'm going for the flat screen TV.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha...I gave the last clue on Twitter just now. Twitter.com/MaiAbaza. Prize announced is the clue. That'll be 200 grams of one of this country's most valuable commodities. In a bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit, I just posted on the blog. Can you trace me? DON'T CHEAT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally could've traced you! If only I had thought of it then!

    ReplyDelete