Sunday, 1 March 2009

Live Blog 1: Abu Dhabi Airport



The last time I flew from Abu Dhabi airport was around 3 years ago. There's a new terminal! Checking in was super smooth (but it didn't look that way for economy class passengers, to be honest). So here I am in the dark wood, modern Etihad Airways lounge. I like it because it's extremely quiet, doesn't even feel like you're in an airport. Food isn't great. The sushi looks like it could take one straight to ER. I wanted to try and discretely take some photos but the place is so quiet that any sudden, strange movements could cause serious alarm. Might try in a little while. Still have about 45 minutes till boarding time.



That photo up there is all I managed to get & post before having to rush to board my flight to.... nah I won't tell you just yet...

3 comments:

  1. dying of suspense!! assuming it's not London though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Checking in was super smooth (but it didn't look that way for economy class passengers, to be honest)' !!! loooool!!! i can imagine you saying it and looking digusted from those 'economy class people'!!! what a business class traveler, like you mayoush, has to put up with these days!! tsk tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... do you guys remember Farah in Cairo airport!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete