Thursday, 26 February 2009

A non-post: Blogger's Block

Guess what, Soos? I'm preparing for a business trip next week. (More details when I get there. Watch this space for live blogging from an exotic location to be announced soon!)

It's 6:30pm in the office. Now, I'm done. All documents are in order. And yet I feel like I should stay attached to my computer, connected, in case I miss anything important. Very sad indeed. I shall head off now, and hopefully all will go well. Not the most exciting blog post in the world but my mind really is blank right now.

To be continued from airport or mystery destination...

:)

1 comment:

  1. oooooh Maisaloon, really excited to hear about your trip. WAIT! don't say where you're going. I'm expecting a series of obscure yet fascinating clues as to where Spot On may be sending you!

    ReplyDelete